Advertise your business on the big screen!
Our 15 minute looped advertising reel always plays in our lobby and starts 30 minutes before our regular films on the big screen (excluding streaming/live events, Greentech nights). This ensures that each ad will play at least twice before every showing. Our showings vary from week to week, but we generally have 9+ showings a week.
Our preshow ad reel is updated weekly, with ads running at a two week minimum (you can choose to run your ad for one week, but we will charge for two). Our week runs from Friday – Thursday. For ads beginning on Friday, we must receive your ad by 5PM on the Tuesday before your ad runs. New ads sent after 5PM on Tuesday may not make it into that Friday’s ad reel. You are welcome to make changes to your ad every week, pending you notify us of the updates by the 5PM Tuesday deadline. Please submit your 30 second video/slide by email or Dropbox. Payment is due before your ad runs. You can pay at the box office with cash, check, card or online ($1 service fee applies to online payments).
Pricing (based on 30 second ad)
- Two weeks – $100
- One Month – $165
- 3 Months – $470
- 6 Months – $800
- 1 Year – $1500
Specifications & Notes:
- Slides – prefer JPEG files; size is 1920×1080 (16:9 Ratio)
- Videos – prefer MP4 files; size is 1920×1080 (16:9 Ratio); 30 FPS
- Background music and audio volume may be lowered to match the other ads
- By submitting a slide/video with copyrighted background music, you are indicating that you have the rights to use that music.
- We do not advertise for outside events that conflict with Vashon Theatre’s events, including our daily movie showings.