Hollywood’s Biggest Night at Vashon Theatre!
February 24 @ 5:00 pm
Sunday, February 24th
Tickets by donation (suggested donation $10 per person)
Doors open at 4PM for Red Carpet Festivities
– Popcorn, treats, beer and wine bar open!
– Bring your own camera for Photo Ops!
– Make your award predictions & fill out a ballot! Drop it off in the lobby by 5PM for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE!!!
Show starts at 5PM!
– Costume Contests during commercial breaks
* Prizes for Best Dressed Child, Teen, Adult, and the coveted CHER Award!*
Dinner at 6PM – Catered by La Biondo for $14 — (8 & Under – $8)
Black Bean & Quinoa Enchilada Bake: Served with rice, corn chips, salsa & guacamole.A southwest vegetarian medley of color and flavor with just the right amount of cheese to add rich sumptuousness.
black beans, quinoa, red and orange sweet peppers, onions, garlic, sweet corn, red enchilada sauce,toasted cumin and chili powder, cilantro , lime juice, with just the right amount of jack and cheddar cheese to add rich smoothness.
Donations will help fund much needed renovations & updates at Vashon Theatre.
COME DRESSED LIKE A MOVIE STAR!!!