We are not currently booking birthday parties at Vashon Theatre…
Click here for more info about booking a private party at Night Light Drive In
Our private party packages include:
- Name on center marquee
- 2 hours in the theatre
- Private showing of the movie of your choice (you bring the DVD or Blu Ray)
- Mighty mouse combos for up to 15 or 30 guests (tray of popcorn, small drink, small candy)
- Table set up in the auditorium for gifts/birthday treats (cupcakes are recommended)
- No clean up! We’ll take care of the mess.
- Up to 15 guests: $175
- Up to 30 guests: $225
A $75 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking to reserve your spot. Deposit can be paid at the box office with cash/card; over the phone with a card; online with credit card (additional $1 service fee applies). The remainder of your balance is due on day of party with cash/card.
We are very flexible and are happy to work with you to find the perfect date for your party. However, we do have to work around our movie showtimes and special events. Parties can be scheduled on most Saturdays & Sundays from 1-3PM; Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 4-6PM.
Can we come early to decorate?
– Families can come up to 20 minutes before their party start time to set up. Please note that candles and balloons are not permitted in the auditorium.
What do you mean by guests? Does that include parents and family members?
– For a children’s party, “guests” include the friends who will receive mighty mouse combos. Parents or other family members are welcome and not included in the count. They can purchase food/drinks at the counter or you can create a tab for your group.
Our movie runs long and we need extra time in the theatre. Can we do that?
– Yes! We charge $50 per additional 30 minutes in the theatre. This needs to be set up ahead of your party so we can schedule our regular movies accordingly.
We had 18 guests RSVP. Can we go over our 15 guest limit?
– Yes! We charge an $5 per extra mighty mouse combo and will add it to your balance after the party.